April is around the corner!
I can’t believe it myself. 1st quarter of the year gone – almost – and we’ve hit Autumn.
What’s happened so far?
- extreme weather conditions
- Ukraine – Russia
- Missing plane (hope they find it soon)
On a personal level:
- saying goodbye to a dear aunt
- NYC trip
- web designs (with 1 winning design) and implementations
- self study
- hitting the beach
- The Travel Bug (this will turn out to be 1 of the best things about this site – many ta’s to Dave)
And of course blogging. I really value the freedom of writing thoughts here and there.
And of course for some of you, it will be Spring soon. Time to celebrate you’re upcoming warm weather.
Our Autumn and Winter’s are mild compared to other places, so bring it on.